Intern with Us
Perfect for the college student in need of experience and resume building.
Women Imprint is looking for interns interested in women’s history with a particular interest in social media and podcasting.
You will work closely with nonprofit executives and be part of a young, dynamic team. You will learn more about podcasting and audio editing as well as Women’s History. Our interns get the possibility to explore career opportunities while they help make a difference in communities. May be used for college credit, with a letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship.
- Support social media strategy development
- Create podcast content and audio recordings
- Conduct interviews
Education and Experience
- Interest, focus of study, or course work in communications
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the business aspects of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience in podcasting is a plus but no must
- AA, Undergraduate-in-progress, or BA/BS encouraged
- Must be at least 16 years old to apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
Women Imprint is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Women Imprint does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
All internship positions are remote and part-time 8 hours/week. We offer 3 months and 6 months of internships.
To apply, include which internship you are looking for (3 or 6 months) and which date is your preferred start date. To be considered for this opportunity, we require BOTH of the following materials submitted by email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume (industry and non-industry experience welcome)
- Cover Letter
We look forward to hearing from you!